Wednesday

Jumping for Joy

Warning...very silly picture...it might make you laugh:



There is a new chapter in Claire's bouncing adventures. The jumpster has been relocated upstairs where we actually have moldings in the doorways. Claire now has a freestanding jumperoo downstairs which I can move around for when I'm cooking or doing things around the house.

Speaking of cooking, if I'm not doing anything too dangerous (like frying...don't want hot oil splashing the baby) Claire seems to enjoy talking to the vegetables I'm chopping. I put in the bjorn facing out and she has a front row seat to the show. Someday soon her chore will be cooking US dinner...or at least emptying the dishwasher.

2 comments:

  1. THAT'S IT!!! I'M STEALING CLAIRE!! SHE'S TOO CUTE FOR YOU TO HAVE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Amanda ! She is just adorable ! Just the happiest baby ever !

    ReplyDelete