Tuesday

First Father's Day

I intended to post these photos a bit earlier, but we've been without power and the internet (again) due to a storm. We had a lovely BBQ for father's day and Claire had all the important guys in her life present - her father, grandfather and her great-grandfather. If ever there was an excuse to get out the camera - this was it.





After a few rounds of cards with a mix of Jersey/Long Island rules (dubbed "Staten Island" rules by Laurie I believe) we all chowed down to a meal cooked on the grill. If Claire inherits these card shark genes, I think we're all in trouble.

In addition to photos with all the guys in her life, Claire patiently posed with her parents for a few family shots. I fancied them up in Photoshop because I know some of you love that B&W look. The original photos are all here in my Picasa album.









3 comments:

  1. DANIEL GREGORY CHERILL!!

    DO NOT DROP MY NIECE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I love that picture of the boys and claire bear!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adoreeblee=)
    why do you look so different g?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look different? The sausages sort of caught fire...maybe I look a bit smoked ;-) It's probably just my hair pulled back so tightly.

    ReplyDelete