Saturday

"All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth"

It's early, but Claire is starting to show some pre-teething signs. She's been a real drool monster and is chomping away at anything that gets near her mouth. Instead of sucking on her pacifier, she's been gumming it like crazy. And, just this morning I had her on her ladybug spinner and she was munching on the poor things antennae! I was just saying recently how sad/exciting it was to pack away her 0-3 month clothing...but I am totally NOT ready for her to sprout fangs! Her bottom gums look a little bit white, so I guess that is just another sign pointing to the fact that our little baby is moving on up!

Shhh! Don't tell Nanny - she already thinks this baby should be eating solids because "she must be hungry, she only drinks." Once she knows Claire is sprouting teeth, Dan and I will never hear the end of it. :-)

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this picture. Looks like she loves being in front of the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like Claire heard that Santa was watching, so she decided to let Mommy sleep. Buy her a pony!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks like her mommy in this picture. Too cute. -kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Claire...I was having a bad day...and as usual you put a smile on my face :)! Ok thanks to you too Gina for being a lunatic and putting all these photos up!!!

    ReplyDelete