Monday

So Torn...

Over the past few days I've been taking pictures of Claire for our Christmas card...now I have too many cute ones and don't know which one to choose. All the hats are so sweet too. Perhaps I'll send out multiple cards and flood your mailboxes with photos of the baby!

I don't know what I would do if I didn't have a digital camera! She's so fun to photograph, what a smiley baby! And here's a picture of Jack trying to interrupt our photo shoot. He is quite interested with the pom-poms on all her hats...I think I better hide them all!

2 comments:

  1. I have the cutest niece EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I think that about covers it!
    -Aunt Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not biased at all.
    Claire is the cutest baby I have ever seen !

    Grandma Ca Ca

    ReplyDelete